If you think that nothing good can come on Friday the 13th, then you’re in for a surprise. Because no matter how unlucky you may feel, it’s the weekend after all. And it’s time to catch up on all the things that the weekday had sucked out of you.
Here’s a list of scary movies that can set your Friday the 13th mood, because the only real life horror is working on weekends.
- It Follows – This one will surely give you a sleepless night because the fear will creep into you and stay for the rest of the night.
- The Den – If you’re addicted to the internet, then this one’s for you because its take on the dark side of web will make chills run down your spine.
- The Strangers: Prey At Night: This latest flick on Netflix that released last month is a treat and will give real stalker mania after watching this.
- The Cabin In The Woods – It takes you on a brilliant journey that has cleverly placed twists to keep you hooked till the end.
- Carrie – This one takes a turn from pure tragedy to pure horror and seamlessly at that.
Enjoy your Friday the 13th weekend with this bag that can be your new lucky charm.
Click here to buy this sling bag!