There’s nothing more off –putting than going out on a date or office party, and not knowing what wine to order. On one hand, you maybe not like the taste of the wine and on the other; you don’t want to seem like you didn’t know what you ordered.
Here’s knowing your wine because while you swivel looking wise, you don’t want to be caught unaware.
- Merlot – I’m sure you’ve heard of this because when it comes to Merlot, it acts like the wizard of Merlin. Its typical variants in flavors are black-cherry and herbal.
- Pinot Noir – Pronounced as Pee-no Nwar, it’s as fruity as it can get. It tastes best with pork, veal or even duck.
- Pinot Grigio – Coming to the white wines, it’s an equivalent to lemonade making you feel fresh and breezy, quenching the thirst of your soul.
- Port – Sweet and red, this is your go-to drink on Christmas and house parties. Fun fact: Port comes from the word Portugal, where this wine originated.
- Chardonnay – The Queen Of White Grapes, it comes in both red and white. The best one is called “White Burgundy” and it’s as buttery and smooth in your mouth as a dream melting in your mouth.
For your wine outings, carry this swanky bag that will up your wine game.
Click here to see our adventure bag collection.