As a society, we’ve come a long way when it comes to women empowerment, equal rights, equal pay at work and the ability to raise one’s voice. But, we still have a long way to go because even the smallest gesture can throw a negative impact when it comes to a woman dealing with the outside life.
Most of our values are inculcated when we are children, and hence it’s important that we raise our kids right so that they can lead a smoother life.
- Make them do more official work from a young age like bank work, filling up identity card forms or even booking tickets
- Don’t raise them in a protective bubble because once they’re in the real world, they should know how to take public transport, search for places and talk to strangers when needed, effortlessly.
- Teach them the basic things needed to sustain oneself – like learning how to cook a meal for oneself, arranging one’s belongings, being organized.
- Involve them in decisions made in the house so that they know how to come to a conclusion when in dilemma
- Encourage them to travel because it opens up their minds and helps them understand the world better.
Gift them this sturdy travel bag so that you can be the wind beneath their wings to help them fly higher.
Click here to see our travel luggage collection.