“ Keep the report ready.”
“I don’t have time for your problems.”
“I don’t want to hear excuses.”
More often than not, being a boss isn’t easy. You have to manage ten departments together, make sure your clients are happy and take decisions all the time. But the more important thing that often gets neglected is employee satisfaction. On Employee Appreciation Day, we remind you take some time off and follow a few things that will help you earn brownie points with your employees.
- Ask your employees about their life without being overly intrusive. Taking a mild interest helps them think that they are valued.
- Listen to their ideas and give them explanation as to why they don’t work instead of not acknowledging them.
- Give them the power to take decisions on their own so that they feel that their work is trusted.
- Don’t be impulsive with your decisions because it’s not your employees’ job to work according to your whims and fancies.
- Build a good communication network where they feel you’re accessible for them to discuss their work regularly.
Gift your favorite employee this bag that lends a serious corporate look and yet, keeps the causal tone.
Click here to buy this laptop bag.
Click here to see our laptop bag collection.