As more and more people have become more conscious of the chemicals used in the colours during Holi and the after-effects of getting drenched in coloured water, playing Holi isn’t like what it used to be.
But we can’t help but rejoice over the fact that it’s a long weekend and with the colours of spring, fashion is at its most colourful form.
Here’s looking at some of the fashion trends this Holi –
- Nail art – If you’re not too into loud colours in your apparel, you can go crazy with fantastic nail art and go glitter all the way.
- Flowy dresses – It’s almost summertime with a lot of spring in it and you want to be in full diva mode with dresses that go swish with every move.
- Turbans – Our biggest fear is damaging our hair. But we can look absolutely fabulous while protecting our tresses with fashionable, printed turbans.
- Rubber footwear – When it comes to footwear, you can wear beach flip-flops that will soak the sun and keep you on your toes.
- Multicoloured bags – Choose from this range of bags to add to the colour fest that this occasion is all about
Click here to check our multi-coloured bags