The New Year is upon us, which means school is back. And the schoolbag is the most important purchase for your child.
For mothers and fathers, your kids are now moping about carrying ugly and heavy bags to school.
Their friends are decked up in the coolest bags and your kid is feeling left out.
You could do any of two things here on out.
One. You tell them that, it’s just manufactured fashion trends and it’s what’s inside is what matters. Two. You remember what you were like growing up—a fashionista.
So don’t be your parents, and get cool! Bring these awesome styles for your kids and win the Fashion Version of the Hunger Games!
At TheBagTalk, we know parenting best.
Oh and college kids who don’t need their parents for shopping anymore? You’ll double love this list too!
- This dip dyed acid grunge backpack is bound to make your kid look ten times cooler than he already is
- Super flowery, yet classy—your little girl can spunk out her artsy style any time with this number
For the curious explorer in your kid who aces geography, here’s an atlas they can carry
- Whether its star-gazing or daydreaming that your child loves, this should be suitable inspiration when not paying attention in class
- Kids these days are champion texters, if that doesn’t worry you about their future wrists, this one should be perfect!
- Everybody loves Lilo don’t they? Your younger child should absolutely adore going to school when their best friend is alongside!
- Laidback, fashionable, and fun, this is a sure shot for your kid who doesn’t wanna try too hard to look cool
- When Popeye isn’t the only sailor in the familyThere you have it! Share, like, comment, and talk to us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter!
Tell us about your favorite school bag trends for 2017 and we might just feature them!