There is no dearth of choices in our everyday lives and many options bring us to the crossroads of difficult decision-making.
The only way we can avoid this is by following these simple steps, disintegrating the problem at hand, one by one.
1. Make a list of pros and cons. While it helps you attack a problem from various sides, it also opens up possibilities that you didn’t think existed.
2. Mark the risks associated and weigh them against the opportunities that could come up with each.
3. Nobody can predict the future but you can be better prepared if you figure out a pattern that a similar decision might’ve resulted in, in the past.
4. Talk to someone who has been through what you have already. Although different people react differently, there’s always something to learn from somebody else’s experience.
5. Take the plunge. Every decision curves the path you’re on and what seems like a good decision now may not stay the same always, because circumstances are never stagnant.
While a lot of decisions may not be as smooth, some of them are. Like this bag that packs all your needs in one.