Nighttime is the only time when you have all of yourself to yourself. And locking the doors and locking yourself in with headphones on isn’t the most overrated activity to have taken place. And it can never cease to give the peace that you need.
To calm your nerves and relax your mind, here’s a playlist that you can fall back upon for life
- I Need My Girl – An exceptionally soothing song by The National, this one takes you to another planet where life isn’t the humdrum affair as you know it.
- Beneath Your Beautiful – A perfect duet of Emeli Sande and Labrinth that is a tearjerker because of the thousand emotions that it makes you go through.
- Without Your Love – This Roger Daltry song is the best song from the film, McVicar and if there’s anything that defines something, which is both sad and beautiful, then this is it.
- Redbone – It’s groovy and gives you a break from all the heaviness that the other songs have built inside you.
- Wish You Were Here – A Pink Floyd classic, this one is heavy on nostalgia and brings back suppressed memories.
In case you’re not in the mood for these softies and want to hit the club, here’s the perfect sling for your crazy night out.
Click here to buy this classy suede sling.